Thursday, November 29, 2012

End of the Month Gratitude

So, I started the month out with the intention to do a daily gratitude post...and failed miserably. Honestly. And I've got my excuses, but they're pretty lame. Like the one from when I was like a week behind and I was sick and slept all day. Or like how I'm so exhausted by the time I get home from work that all I want to do is sit down and put my feet up and not think about anything else. Or like how I sometimes bring home mountains of papers to grade. See? Lame.

It's not that I'm not grateful. I am so full of gratitude. I am so blessed. A year ago when I was getting ready to moved down here to Utah, I never would have seen myself where I am today. With a good job that I love. With an amazing class. With super supportive co-workers who have helped me get things figured out. Married to the most perfect man. Wonderful in-laws. A husband who is working hard to be able to finish school. A husband who is also working hard to help support our family. A...well, Never mind. I'm sure anyone reading this doesn't really want to hear all of my mushy-gushy-ness. Just know that I am grateful for everything that I have and the many blessings which are coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment