Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grateful Day 7

I realized last night after I posted what I meant to post. Yesterday was the 4 month anniversary of Jeff and my wedding. 4 months ago I married my best friend. The past four months have absolutely been the best months of my life. We have had so many wonderful adventures in the past four months. We have been on several vacations and just had an overall good time.

I feel so blessed to have Jeff in my life. He is such a wonderful, caring man. He has, since day one, put my needs/ wants before his own. He is so selfless. If I need something, he is the first one to make sure I have it. Since I started work, he has cleaned the house, done the laundry, gets up in the morning and makes breakfast and our lunches, helped cook dinner and then does the dishes, helped me grade papers.

Jeff respects me so much, and works so hard for our little family. He wants the best for us now, and, when the time comes, for our children. He is trying so hard with school and at his job.

Every day I feel so blessed to have been able to meet him and get to know him, and be the lucky girl to marry him. I thank Heavenly Father every single day for this wonderful blessing that has come into my life, and I am so grateful for the eternity more that I have with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment